Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.
Check out Benjamin Booker ripping through “Have You Seen My Son”
They destroyed The Echo in Los Angeles last night! Honestly, one of the best shows I have ever been to. You must go see him. His music is alive, raw, and genuine. My girl called the show a “primal sonic bath to open your ears and heart!” Tell it.
Hit shuffle on your ipod/iphone/itunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs, then pass this onto 10 people…
tagged by fathergoose77
OK, here’s what came up…
1. Monkey Man by The Rolling Stones
2. Higher Ground by The Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Raspberry Beret by Prince
4. I Put A Spell On You by Screamin’ Jay Hawkins
5. Tell Her No by The Zombies
6. Nighttime/Anytime by The Constantines
7. The Ocean by Led Zeppelin
8. El Que Siembra Su Maiz by Trio Matamoros
9. Ever Fallen In Love by The Buzzcocks
10. Iguazu by Gustavo Santolalla
Solid mix. Think it pretty well represents my musical tastes. Thankfully, none of those Carly Rae Jepsen, Hanson or Chumbawamba songs came up. Man, that would’ve been embarrassing.
I was just thinking, no one’s online, where the fuck is everyone? I actually started getting worried and then I remembered it’s Friday night and y’all got lives.
Lark at Dr Sketchy’s Melbourne © Nicole McGrath, Bleeding Heart Prints